Hello & Welcome To
Country Cuts Dog Grooming!
Country Cuts is a professional, purpose built dog grooming salon which is located within a rural setting of the Cheshire countryside.
Country Cuts offers a friendly & caring service for you & your special pooches.
Due to popular demand, I have (unfortunately) made the decision to close my book to new clients for the time being. I will be sure to update on any changes.. Many Thanks to all of my existing customers. Laura
Due to the (Thankfully) great demand of Country Cuts Dog Grooming Services, I really must urge all current customers to think about pre booking their little or BIG woofers grooming appointments to avoid any disappointment. At present please expect a wait of (approx) 8-12 weeks until I am able to provide you with an appointment for your dog/s. Thank You.
Guide Dogs receive their first Full Groom for FREE, & ALL Future Full Grooms HALF PRICE.
The well equipped Salon has the latest state of the art equipment.
Country Cuts DOES welcome Large & Giant Breeds!!
- FREE Puppy Bath & Groom (For puppies up to six months of age) - This is a great introduction to the salon for the future grooming of your puppy. He/she will be gently familiarized with all the equipment & sounds within the salon so that he/she will feel more at ease on next visit. Please contact me for details.
- FREE Blueberry Facial with every Bath/Full Groom.
- Dog Clipping & Trimming to Breed Style - Or to suit owners preference / individual requirements.
- De-Shedding - To remove the majority of moulting coat.
- Bath & Dry Only Service - This includes a thorough Brush Out, Nails (if required) & Anal Glands Checked Only (will advise to seek veterinary attention if any abnormalities are noticed).
- Nails Only Service on request
- Nail Trimming, Ear Cleaning & (Hair Removal)- Are all included in the groom price there are no additional costs for these services.
- All Services Include - A gentle massage in the highest quality shampoo & conditioner carefully selected to best suit your dogs skin & coat type, followed by a fluff blow dry, ear cleaning & nails trimmed if required - (excluding the Nails Only Service)
- After Hours & Weekend Appointments available on request to suit your individual needs.
- All grooming is conducted at the pace of your pet - Elderly, Young & Nervous dogs may require a little longer as they need more breaks in between grooming.
- Any dog that is found to have fleas during his/her groom will be bathed in a flea treatment shampoo & you will be advised to have your dog treated with a suitable product from your vet. (There will be an additional fee of £5 for any dog found to have fleas during their visit)
- Free Local Pick Up & Drop Off Service Available
Matted, Difficult / Aggressive or Overweight Dogs require special care & can take much longer to groom.